Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Sand in a box!

SAND FOAM IN GREEN ROOM TODAY!
Our friends had lots of fun in "Green Room" today!
It's hard to go wrong when you mix wonderful soft sand with silky, cool shaving cream that smells good too! The slimy, grainy texture makes this combination a wonderful sensory activity for little ones...(and big ones too...) Those little hands were busy at work slopping the sand foam all about! I added some fun shells, etc. to the sand foam for some imaginary play. FUN! FUN! FUN!













































Add shells and purple paint...














This feels different....














Lets hop into the box rather than sitting outside.































It gets wet with shaving cream





























Should I hide the shell?














So fun to hold it and squish it...














Maybe I will just use my thumb so that I don't get dirty



Our friends played with some home made "Gak"..one of my all time favorites. I've sprinkled the Gak with beautiful little jewels to add to their sensory experience.





















































































Enjoy!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad